Hydroxyzine HCl Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxyzine HCl 10mg, 25mg, 50mg, 100mg; tabs.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Hydroxyzine HCl:
25 mg 3–4 times daily.
<6yrs: 50mg daily. ≥6yrs: 50–100mg daily. Both in divided doses.
Early pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants.
Drowsiness, dry mouth, tremor, convulsions.
Formerly known under the brand name Atarax.
- Too Late to Get the Influenza Vaccine? Not So, Says CDC
- Vision Loss Risk Cut in Half with Prostaglandin Analogue Eye Drops for Glaucoma
- Report: States Ill-Prepared for Ebola, Other Infectious Outbreaks
- Predict Stroke Risk by Standing on One Leg? Yes, Says Study
- FDA Designates Translara Orphan Drug for Mucopolysaccharidosis I