Hydroxyzine HCl Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxyzine HCl 10mg, 25mg, 50mg, 100mg; tabs.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Hydroxyzine HCl:
Adult Dose for Hydroxyzine HCl:
25 mg 3–4 times daily.
Children's Dose for Hydroxyzine HCl:
<6yrs: 50mg daily. ≥6yrs: 50–100mg daily. Both in divided doses.
Early pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants.
Drowsiness, dry mouth, tremor, convulsions.
Formerly known under the brand name Atarax.
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk