GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime for 3 days.
Concomitant use of condoms, diaphragms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smear and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B).
Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, rash, abdominal cramps, bloating, urinary frequency, dyspareunia.
Crm—3 prefilled applicators
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- CDC Updates Interim Zika Virus Guidelines for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age
- Daklinza Use Expanded to Cover Treatment in More HCV Patients
- Researchers Call for an Alternative Tdap Immunization Strategy for Adolescents
- FDA Announces Large Action Plan in Effort to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic