The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Watson's Rosuvastatin Calcium Tablets, the first generic version of AstraZeneca's Crestor.
Mylan announced the launch of Metoprolol Tartrate Tablets in new 37.5mg and 75mg strengths, the generic version of Novartis' Lopressor.
Mylan announced the launch of Lamivudine Tablets, the generic version of ViiV's Epivir.
Lupin announced the launch of Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets, the generic version of Purdue's Intermezzo.
ANI announced the launch of Hydrocortisone Cream for Rectal Use.
ANI announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Oxycodone HCl Capsules.
Teva announced the launch of Acamprosate Calcium Delayed-Release Tablets, the generic version of Forest's Campral.
Mylan announced the availability of Tramadol HCl Extended-Release Tablets, the generic version of Valeant's Ultram ER.
Amneal announced the launch of Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel 1%, the generic version of Endo's Voltaren Gel.
Perrigo and Allergan announced the launch of Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets, the generic version of Reckitt Benckiser's Mucinex Maximum Strength.
- Which Drugs Are Most Associated With Stevens-Johnson Syndrome?
- FDA Issues Advisory for Antifungal After Reports of Miscarriage Risk
- Pain Drug Xtampza ER Gets Approval from FDA
- FDA to Discuss Mandatory Safety Training for Opioid Prescribers
- Extreme Insulin Requirements in Patient with Rare Genetic Disorder