FUNGOID TINCTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq; contains alcohol 30%.
Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
Indications for FUNGOID TINCTURE:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis. Superficial skin infections due to Candida albicans.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM). Tinea pedis, tinea corporis: treat for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on scalp or nails. Discontinue if irritation or no improvement within 4 weeks. Diabetes. Circulatory, renal or hepatic impairment.
Liq (w. brush applicator)—0.25oz, 1oz
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- Clinicians Think Rare Disease But Clinical Clues Lead to Something More Disturbing
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage