Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as fumarate) 50mg; timed-rel caplets; contains docusate sodium.
International Vitamin Corporation
Indications for FERRO-SEQUELS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemias.
1 caplet daily or as needed.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- Nasal Allergy Spray Currently Unavailable
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- Probiotic Intervention May Reduce CDI Rates in Antibiotic Recipients
- Renal Status Not a Factor for Tedizolid, Linezolid Efficacy in ABSSSI
- Inappropriate Empirical Antimicrobial Tx May Lengthen Hospitalization
- Are C. diff Cure Rates Better With High Dose Vancomycin?
- Opioid Use Ups Hospitalization Risk for Serious Infection in Older Adults