Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as fumarate) 50mg; timed-rel caplets; contains docusate sodium.
International Vitamin Corporation
Indications for FERRO-SEQUELS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemias.
1 caplet daily or as needed.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- New Study Proposes Strategies for Pain Control After Total Knee Replacement
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- FDA to Review Rexulti as Maintenance Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Case Illustrates Impact of Dabigatran-Phenytoin Interaction
- Real-World Data on Retreating HCV Patients With NS5A Inhibitor Failure