Drug therapy and disease management articles to keep you abreast of the latest clinical developments.
Lifestyle and Alternative Medicine
Complementary and alternative medicine updates to help your patients make healthy lifestyle changes.
Expert tips on how to keep your practice in tip-top shape.
Find out about the latest trends in medical technology.
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link
- Support for PrEP in Clinical Setting, As Study Reports No New HIV Infections
- DEA-Led 'Operation Cyber Juice' to Target Underground Steroid Labs
- Knee, Hip Replacement May Not Have Cardioprotective Effect After All
- Hospitalized Infection Risk for Biologics in RA Compared
- Finerenone Promising for Albuminuria in Diabetic Nephropathy