Drug therapy and disease management articles to keep you abreast of the latest clinical developments.
Lifestyle and Alternative Medicine
Complementary and alternative medicine updates to help your patients make healthy lifestyle changes.
Expert tips on how to keep your practice in tip-top shape.
Find out about the latest trends in medical technology.
Legal aspects of medicine explained.
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- Clinicians Think Rare Disease But Clinical Clues Lead to Something More Disturbing
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage
- Preventing - and Planning for - the Next Influenza Pandemic
- Long-term Testosterone Replacement Ups Risk of Cardiovascular Events, Death in HIV+ Men
- Less Treatment Failures Seen With Empiric Cephalexin in Pediatric UTI
- Some Pediatric Cellulitis Successfully Treated at Home, Study Suggests
- Increased Mortality With Tigecycline as Adjunct Tx for Severe CDAD