Generic Name and Formulations:
Progesterone (micronized) 100mg; vaginal insert.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for ENDOMETRIN:
To support embryo implantation and early pregnancy by supplementation of corpus luteal function as part of an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment program for infertile women.
100mg vaginally 2 or 3 times daily starting at oocyte retrieval for up to 10 weeks total duration. ≥35yrs: efficacy not clearly established; see literature.
Breast carcinoma. Liver dysfunction or disease. Missed abortion. Ectopic pregnancy. Thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders.
Depression. Discontinue if signs of thrombotic disorders (eg, thrombophlebitis, cerebrovascular disorders, pulmonary embolism, retinal thrombosis) occur. Pregnancy outcome: see literature. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant other vaginal products (eg, antifungals): not recommended.
GI upset, abdominal pain, post-oocyte retrieval pain, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, headache, uterine spasm, vaginal bleeding, fatigue, urinary tract infection.
Inserts—21 (w. applicators)
- 100mg inserts (Qty:21)
- appx. price $209.00
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity