Generic Name and Formulations:
Progesterone (micronized) 100mg; vaginal insert.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for ENDOMETRIN:
To support embryo implantation and early pregnancy by supplementation of corpus luteal function as part of an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment program for infertile women.
100mg vaginally 2 or 3 times daily starting at oocyte retrieval for up to 10 weeks total duration. ≥35yrs: efficacy not clearly established; see literature.
Breast carcinoma. Liver dysfunction or disease. Missed abortion. Ectopic pregnancy. Thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders.
Depression. Discontinue if signs of thrombotic disorders (eg, thrombophlebitis, cerebrovascular disorders, pulmonary embolism, retinal thrombosis) occur. Pregnancy outcome: see literature. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant other vaginal products (eg, antifungals): not recommended.
GI upset, abdominal pain, post-oocyte retrieval pain, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, headache, uterine spasm, vaginal bleeding, fatigue, urinary tract infection.
Inserts—21 (w. applicators)
- 100mg inserts (Qty:21)
- appx. price $205.00
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?