DYNACIRC CR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isradipine 5mg, 10mg; controlled rel tabs.
Indications for DYNACIRC CR:
Do not crush or chew. Initially 5mg once daily, alone or with a thiazide diuretic. May increase by 5mg/day at 2–4 week intervals; max 20mg/day.
CHF. GI narrowing (CR). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
β-blockers may potentiate heart failure. Severe hypotension possible with fentanyl.
Calcium channel blocker (dihydropyridine).
Dizziness, edema, palpitations, fatigue, flushing, dyspnea, GI upset, tachycardia, rash, pollakiuria, weakness, headache.
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases