DYNACIRC CR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isradipine 5mg, 10mg; controlled rel tabs.
Indications for DYNACIRC CR:
Do not crush or chew. Initially 5mg once daily, alone or with a thiazide diuretic. May increase by 5mg/day at 2–4 week intervals; max 20mg/day.
Calcium channel blocker (dihydropyridine).
CHF. GI narrowing (CR). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
β-blockers may potentiate heart failure. Severe hypotension possible with fentanyl.
Dizziness, edema, palpitations, fatigue, flushing, dyspnea, GI upset, tachycardia, rash, pollakiuria, weakness, headache.
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Vitamin D: Greater Risk Factor for Diabetes Than Weight?
- MDs See Reduced Opioid Rx With State Drug Monitoring Programs
- FDA: Testosterone Replacement Tx Review Prompts New Warnings, Updated Labeling
- Can Nano "Drones" Help Prevent Heart Attacks, Strokes?
- What Will CKD Prevalence be in 2030? New Prediction for Adults Over 30
- Safety of APAP Questioned: Is It Time for a New Review?