DYNACIRC CR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isradipine 5mg, 10mg; controlled rel tabs.
Indications for DYNACIRC CR:
Do not crush or chew. Initially 5mg once daily, alone or with a thiazide diuretic. May increase by 5mg/day at 2–4 week intervals; max 20mg/day.
Calcium channel blocker (dihydropyridine).
CHF. GI narrowing (CR). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
β-blockers may potentiate heart failure. Severe hypotension possible with fentanyl.
Dizziness, edema, palpitations, fatigue, flushing, dyspnea, GI upset, tachycardia, rash, pollakiuria, weakness, headache.
- Long-Term Effects of Antivirals in Patients with HBV-Related Cirrhosis
- For Idiopathic Pericarditis, Is Standard Therapy Still the Best?
- How Effective Is Drug Therapy in Treating Anxiety and Comorbid Alcohol Use Disorders?
- Remission in Crohn's: Most Effective Tx ID'ed in Meta-Analysis
- Many Seniors Not Reporting Falls to Physician