DYNACIRC CR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isradipine 5mg, 10mg; controlled rel tabs.
Indications for DYNACIRC CR:
Do not crush or chew. Initially 5mg once daily, alone or with a thiazide diuretic. May increase by 5mg/day at 2–4 week intervals; max 20mg/day.
Calcium channel blocker (dihydropyridine).
CHF. GI narrowing (CR). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
β-blockers may potentiate heart failure. Severe hypotension possible with fentanyl.
Dizziness, edema, palpitations, fatigue, flushing, dyspnea, GI upset, tachycardia, rash, pollakiuria, weakness, headache.
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch