DYNACIRC CR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isradipine 5mg, 10mg; controlled rel tabs.
Indications for DYNACIRC CR:
Do not crush or chew. Initially 5mg once daily, alone or with a thiazide diuretic. May increase by 5mg/day at 2–4 week intervals; max 20mg/day.
CHF. GI narrowing (CR). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
β-blockers may potentiate heart failure. Severe hypotension possible with fentanyl.
Calcium channel blocker (dihydropyridine).
Dizziness, edema, palpitations, fatigue, flushing, dyspnea, GI upset, tachycardia, rash, pollakiuria, weakness, headache.
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities, Part 2
- Nasal Allergy Spray Currently Unavailable
- A Rare Case of Ketoacidosis in a Non-Diabetic Patient: What's the Cause?
- Drug Used to Reduce Mortality After MI Discontinued, Generic in Shortage
- CDC Warns of Drug-Resistant 'Superbug' in Multiple U.S. Cities
- With Liver Disease Progression in HIV/HCV, Statins Offer Benefit
- TAF and TDF Compared for Kidney, Bone Toxicity in Black HIV+ Patients
- RV5 Vaccine Safe, Immunogenic in HIV-Positive/HEU Infants
- Dual Therapy Could Reduce SSI Incidence By 63%
- Lactobacillus Bacteremia Rare in Pediatric ICU, Despite Probiotic Use