- Astellas Pharma
- Mirabegron 25mg, 50mg; extended-release tablets.
- Treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency.
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Enzalutamide 40mg; caps.
- Treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in patients who have previously received docetaxel.
- Affymax and Takeda
- Peginesatide 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 5mg, 6mg per 0.5mL single-use vial (preservative-free); 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 5mg, 6mg per 0.5mL single-use prefilled syringe (preservative-free); 10mg/mL, 20mg/2mL multiple-use vial (w. preservatives); solution for IV or SC injection.
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease (CKD) in adult patients on dialysis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- 2016 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule Released
- First Sexually-Transmitted Zika Virus Case Confirmed in Texas
- Spiriva Respimat Gains Indication and New Dosage Strength
- To Rx or Not to Rx: Interventions to Improve Antibiotic Prescribing for Uncomplicated Acute RTI
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- CDC Updates Interim Zika Virus Guidelines for Pregnant Women and Women of Reproductive Age
- Daklinza Use Expanded to Cover Treatment in More HCV Patients
- Researchers Call for an Alternative Tdap Immunization Strategy for Adolescents
- FDA Announces Large Action Plan in Effort to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic