*eMPR is a compiled database of concise and up-to-date drug monographs from all of our print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Hematology/Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatricians', Pharmacists', Urologists', etc
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk