*eMPR is a compiled database of concise and up-to-date drug monographs from all of our print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Hematology/Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatricians', Pharmacists', Urologists', etc
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders
- Pill Panic: Are Blood Clot Concerns Warranted?
- Researchers Are Using a Modified Herpes Virus to Treat Melanoma
- Umbilical Cord Clamping Delay Found Beneficial in Boys