*eMPR is a compiled database of concise and up-to-date drug monographs from all of our print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Hematology/Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatricians', Pharmacists', Urologists', etc
- Drug Likely Culprit in STEMI in Female Patient
- 8-Year-Old Boy Recipient of World's First Double Hand Transplant
- Is Topical Retinoid Exposure Linked to Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes?
- Canagliflozin, Diabetic Ketoacidosis Incidence Investigated in Study
- Probiotic Supplementation During Pregnancy May Help Prevent Infantile Eczema