*eMPR is a compiled database of concise and up-to-date drug monographs from all of our print publications (MPR, NPPR, PAPR, Hematology/Oncology, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatricians', Pharmacists', Urologists', etc
- Pharmacy Employees Arrested, Charged in Meningitis Outbreak
- Over 50 FDA-Approved Meds Could Treat Ebola Infection
- How Effective Are Neuraminidase Inhibitors in Containing Flu?
- Ondansetron, Tramadol Drug Interaction Identified
- Pain Management in Patients with IBD: Individualizing Treatment Approaches