DOVONEX SCALP SOLUTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene 0.005%; soln; contains isopropanol.
LEO Pharma Inc.
Indications for DOVONEX SCALP SOLUTION:
Chronic, moderately-severe psoriasis of the scalp.
Adult Dose for DOVONEX SCALP SOLUTION:
Comb hair, apply solution to lesions and rub in. Avoid uninvolved skin. Reevaluate after 8 weeks.
Children's Dose for DOVONEX SCALP SOLUTION:
Vitamin D3 derivative.
Hypercalcemia. Vit. D toxicity. Do not use on face. Scalp soln: acute psoriatic eruptions.
For dermatologic use only. Avoid mucous membranes. Discontinue if irritation or hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation, burning/stinging, pruritus, dermatitis, worsening of psoriasis.
Crm—60g, 120g; Soln—60mL
- Can Wearables for Babies Help Prevent SIDS?
- Most Excessive Drinkers Don't Meet Alcohol Dependence Criteria
- Carcinogen from Hookah Smoke Harmful, Even in Secondhand Exposure
- Refined vs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Is One Better for Cardiovascular Health?
- Digoxin and Incident A-Fib: New Results on Mortality, Hospitalization Risk