CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
- Positive Phase 3 Results for Plecanatide in Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- Dactinomycin Nanoparticle Formulation Receives Orphan Drug Designation
- Amphetamine XR-ODT NDA Resubmitted for ADHD Treatment
- ACP Supports Eliminating Non-Medical Exemptions for Immunizations
- Continuous, Intermittent β-Lactams Equally Effective in Sepsis