CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive Treatment Gone Wrong Lands Clinician in Court
- Over-the-Counter Drug Causes Torsades de Pointes in Patient Seeking 'High'
- 2016 Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults: What's Changed?
- CDC: Novel Lyme Disease Pathogen Discovered
- CDC Guidelines on Preventing Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus Issued
- Impurities Dectected in CKD Drug Prompt Recall
- Beetroot Juice: The Key to Improving Heart Health in the Elderly?
- Vit D-Rich Foods May Help Reduce Allergy Risk in Offspring
- First Known Zika Infection in U.S. Resident Traveling from Costa Rica
- Are NSAIDs Really Better Than Placebo for Chronic Low Back Pain?