CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg, pseudoephedrine sulfate 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Merck & Co., Inc.
- Dr. Reddy's Launches Generic Allegra-D 12 Hour
- Poor Sleep, Fatigue Linked to Clinical-Decision Regret in Nurses
- Does Vitamin D Improve Blood Pressure in the Elderly?
- Oral Allergy Treatments: OTC
- Do Not Crush or Chew
- Pharmacological Effects of Alcohol with Medications
Indications for CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis with nasal congestion.
Swallow whole. 1 tab every 12 hrs. Renal insufficiency (CrCl <30mL/min): 1 tab once daily.
Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Severe hypertension or coronary artery disease. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Hypertension. Ischemic heart disease. Increased intraocular pressure. Thyroid disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Seizures. Diabetes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. Pseudoephedrine: Antagonizes antihypertensives. Increased ectopic pacemaker activity with digitalis.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Dry mouth, insomnia, somnolence, nervousness, dizziness, dyspepsia, pharyngitis, anorexia, bronchospasm.
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Even a Little Rudeness Can Disrupt Clinical Practice
- First Reported Case of Myopericarditis With Common BP Med
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class