CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg, pseudoephedrine sulfate 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Merck & Co., Inc.
- Dr. Reddy's Launches Generic Allegra-D 12 Hour
- Poor Sleep, Fatigue Linked to Clinical-Decision Regret in Nurses
- Does Vitamin D Improve Blood Pressure in the Elderly?
- Oral Allergy Treatments: OTC
- Do Not Crush or Chew
- Pharmacological Effects of Alcohol with Medications
Indications for CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis with nasal congestion.
Swallow whole. 1 tab every 12 hrs. Renal insufficiency (CrCl <30mL/min): 1 tab once daily.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Severe hypertension or coronary artery disease. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Hypertension. Ischemic heart disease. Increased intraocular pressure. Thyroid disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Seizures. Diabetes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. Pseudoephedrine: Antagonizes antihypertensives. Increased ectopic pacemaker activity with digitalis.
Dry mouth, insomnia, somnolence, nervousness, dizziness, dyspepsia, pharyngitis, anorexia, bronchospasm.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Comorbidities May Significantly Up Mortality Risk in MS Patients
- An Approach to Consider for Type 2 Diabetes Therapy Starts Here
- Treating Beta-Blocker Overdose When First-Line Therapies Fail
- NABP Hopes .Pharmacy Domain Will Help Weed Out Illegal Online Pharmacies
- Gene Mutation in MS Sheds Light on Movement, Balance Disorders