CLARINEX SYRUP Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Desloratadine 0.5mg/mL; bubble-gum flavor.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARINEX SYRUP:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis (for patients ≥2yrs old). Perennial allergic rhinitis, chronic idiopathic urticaria (for patients ≥6 months old).
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. 6 months–11 months: 1mg (2mL). 1–5yrs: 1.25mg (2.5mL). 6–11yrs: 2.5mg (5mL). ≥12yrs: 5mg (10mL). All: once daily.
ODT: Phenylketonurics. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Pharyngitis, dry mouth or throat, myalgia, fatigue, somnolence, dysmenorrhea, headache, nausea, dizziness. Children: fever, diarrhea, upper respiratory infections, irritability, coughing.
Formerly known under the brand name Clarinex ODT.
Tabs (YES); syrup (NO)
Tabs—100, 500; Syrup—4oz, 16oz; ODT—contact supplier
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Antiviral May Tighten Blood-Brain Barrier Against Pathogens
- Better Outcomes for HIV Patients Who Start Treatment Early, Says Study
- DOD: Live Anthrax Accidentally Sent to Nine States, South Korea
- New OTC Lightweight Wearable Launched for Chronic Pain Relief
- FDA: Beware of Embolization With Dermal Fillers