CHILDREN'S MYLANTA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg per chewable tab; bubble-gum flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
Use other forms.
<2yrs: not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): 400mg; 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): 800mg. Both: as needed up to 3 times daily.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
- BPA Exposure During Pregnancy May Boost Diabetes, Weight Gain Later in Life
- Want Your Patients to Lose Weight? Simple Advice Can Go a Long Way
- New Blood Test May Be Safer Way to Detect Food Allergies
- FDA Officials Issue Guidance on Abuse-Deterrent Opioids
- Wireless Fetal Monitoring System Now Cleared for Home Use