CHILDREN'S MUCINEX MINI-MELTS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 50mg; per packet; grape flavor; contains (phenylalanine 0.6mg, magnesium 6mg) per packet.
Indications for CHILDREN'S MUCINEX MINI-MELTS:
Empty entire contents of packet onto tongue and swallow. Do not chew. <4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 1–2 packets every 4 hours. 6–11yrs: 2–4 packets every 4 hours. Max 6 doses/day.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers. Mini-Melts: Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet.
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash.
600mg—20, 40, 100, 500; Max Strength—14, 28; Pkts—12; Soln—4oz
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- Parents Want Antibiotics for 'Pink Eye' More Than 'Eye Infection'
- Low Adherence to Guidelines for Prevention of Catheter Infections
- Many Elderly Oncology Patients Using CAM That Could Interfere With Tx
- Psychological Features Can Impact Myofascial Paraspinous Pain Tx