Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000Units (40% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacinamide 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400Units, Vit. E 30Units, Vit. K 25mcg, calcium (as phosphate and carbonate) 162mg, iron (as fumarate) 18mg, chloride (as potassium) 72mg, chromium (as Cl) 120mcg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, nickel 5mcg, phosphorus (as calcium) 109mg, potassium (as Cl) 80mg, selenium 20mcg, silicon 2mg, vanadium 10mcg, tin 10mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, boron 150mcg; tabs.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM:
1 tab daily (w. food in GI upset).
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response