Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000Units (40% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacinamide 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400Units, Vit. E 30Units, Vit. K 25mcg, calcium (as phosphate and carbonate) 162mg, iron (as fumarate) 18mg, chloride (as potassium) 72mg, chromium (as Cl) 120mcg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, nickel 5mcg, phosphorus (as calcium) 109mg, potassium (as Cl) 80mg, selenium 20mcg, silicon 2mg, vanadium 10mcg, tin 10mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, boron 150mcg; tabs.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM:
1 tab daily (w. food in GI upset).
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
- FDA to Strengthen Approval Process for AEDs
- Long-Term Effects of Antivirals in Patients with HBV-Related Cirrhosis
- For Idiopathic Pericarditis, Is Standard Therapy Still the Best?
- How Effective Is Drug Therapy in Treating Anxiety and Comorbid Alcohol Use Disorders?
- Remission in Crohn's: Most Effective Tx ID'ed in Meta-Analysis