Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000Units (40% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacinamide 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400Units, Vit. E 30Units, Vit. K 25mcg, calcium (as phosphate and carbonate) 162mg, iron (as fumarate) 18mg, chloride (as potassium) 72mg, chromium (as Cl) 120mcg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, nickel 5mcg, phosphorus (as calcium) 109mg, potassium (as Cl) 80mg, selenium 20mcg, silicon 2mg, vanadium 10mcg, tin 10mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, boron 150mcg; tabs.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM:
1 tab daily (w. food in GI upset).
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Researchers Get Closer to Testing Anti-Aging Pill in Humans
- Verapamil May Help Lower Glucose Levels in Diabetic Patients
- Alzheimer's Drug Shortage Resolved
- Recommendations for Management of Recurrent UTI in Older Men
- Impacts of Low/High Glycemic Foods to Postprandial Blood Glucose in Type 1 Diabetes