Generic Name and Formulations:
Bicalutamide 50mg; tabs.
Indications for CASODEX:
In combination with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogue in stage D2 metastatic prostate carcinoma.
Take at the same time each day. 50mg daily. Start treatment at same time as starting LHRH analogue.
Women of childbearing potential. Pregnancy (Cat.X).
Moderate to severe hepatic impairment. Monitor prostate specific antigen and hepatic function (discontinue if ALT >2xULN or if jaundice occurs). Nursing mothers.
Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Hot flashes, gynecomastia, breast pain, diarrhea, pain, asthenia, infection, dyspnea, impotence, loss of libido, others (see literature); rare: hepatitis.
- 50mg tablets (Qty:30)
- appx. price $551.00
- Risks and Recommendations: The Use of NSAIDs in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
- Paleo Diet: Should It Stay in the Stone Age?
- Neurological Complications Caused by "Skinny Jeans"
- What's the Secret to Longevity? Lessons from "Blue Zones" Worldwide
- Popular Restaurant Meals That Pack a Caloric Punch