Generic Name and Formulations:
Bicalutamide 50mg; tabs.
Indications for CASODEX:
In combination with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogue in stage D2 metastatic prostate carcinoma.
Take at the same time each day. 50mg daily. Start treatment at same time as starting LHRH analogue.
Women of childbearing potential. Pregnancy (Cat.X).
Moderate to severe hepatic impairment. Monitor prostate specific antigen and hepatic function (discontinue if ALT >2xULN or if jaundice occurs). Nursing mothers.
Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Hot flashes, gynecomastia, breast pain, diarrhea, pain, asthenia, infection, dyspnea, impotence, loss of libido, others (see literature); rare: hepatitis.
- 50mg tablets (Qty:30)
- appx. price $565.00
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies
- Researchers Working on Game-Changing Vaccination Method
- Viekirax + Exviera Demonstrates Virologic Response in HCV Trial
- Despite Warnings, Health Food Stores Still Sell "Adult-Only" Supplements to Teens
- Alternate Administration Routes for Psychotropic Drugs Reviewed
- Two Regimens Compared in HCV With Decompensated Cirrhosis