Generic Name and Formulations:
Bicalutamide 50mg; tabs.
Indications for CASODEX:
In combination with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogue in stage D2 metastatic prostate carcinoma.
Take at the same time each day. 50mg daily. Start treatment at same time as starting LHRH analogue.
Women of childbearing potential. Pregnancy (Cat.X).
Moderate to severe hepatic impairment. Monitor prostate specific antigen and hepatic function (discontinue if ALT >2xULN or if jaundice occurs). Nursing mothers.
Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Hot flashes, gynecomastia, breast pain, diarrhea, pain, asthenia, infection, dyspnea, impotence, loss of libido, others (see literature); rare: hepatitis.
- 50mg tablets (Qty:30)
- appx. price $544.00
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases