CALTRATE 600 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate) 600mg; tabs; sugar- and lactose-free.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CALTRATE 600:
1–2 tabs daily.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. Calcium absorption decreased by corticosteroids, foods such as rhubarb, spinach, bran.
GI discomfort, hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria.
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Doctors Behaving Badly: Anonymous Essay Reveals Shocking Behaviors
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health