BUCKLEY'S COUGH MIXTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 12.5mg/5mL; liq; sugar-, alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BUCKLEY'S COUGH MIXTURE:
12.5mg every 4 hours; max 6 doses/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hyperpyretic crisis with MAOIs.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity