BUCKLEY'S COUGH MIXTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 12.5mg/5mL; liq; sugar-, alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BUCKLEY'S COUGH MIXTURE:
12.5mg every 4 hours; max 6 doses/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hyperpyretic crisis with MAOIs.
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Spironolactone for Hormonal Acne: Is Routine Potassium Monitoring Necessary?
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children