BETADINE DOUCHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 0.3%; premixed vaginal soln.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE DOUCHE:
Trichomonal, candidal, or nonspecific vaginitis symptoms.
Treatment: douche daily for 5 days. Cleansing: douche once or twice weekly. Conc: use 30mL/quart of water.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Premixed—8oz; Premixed disposable—2; Concentrate kit—8oz; Concentrate disposable—2
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Flu Vaccine Recalled Due to Sub-Potency
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity