Generic Name and Formulations:
Bepotastine besilate 1.5%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for BEPREVE:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) twice daily.
Antihistamine/mast cell stabilizer.
Remove contact lenses; may reinsert 10 minutes after dosing if eye is not red. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Mild taste, eye irritation, headache, nasopharyngitis.
- 5ml of 1.5% eye droppers (Qty:1)
- appx. price $174.00
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response