Generic Name and Formulations:
Bepotastine besilate 1.5%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for BEPREVE:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) twice daily.
Remove contact lenses; may reinsert 10 minutes after dosing if eye is not red. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antihistamine/mast cell stabilizer.
Mild taste, eye irritation, headache, nasopharyngitis.
- 5ml of 1.5% eye droppers (Qty:1)
- appx. price $185.00
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases