Generic Name and Formulations:
Bepotastine besilate 1.5%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for BEPREVE:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) twice daily.
Antihistamine/mast cell stabilizer.
Remove contact lenses; may reinsert 10 minutes after dosing if eye is not red. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Mild taste, eye irritation, headache, nasopharyngitis.
- 5ml of 1.5% eye droppers (Qty:1)
- appx. price $174.00
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Study: Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women Not Consuming Enough of This Nutrient
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children