BENEFIBER POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Wheat dextrin; sugar-, gluten-, flavor-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BENEFIBER POWDER:
Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 2 tsps up to 3 times daily.
<6yrs: individualize. Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 6–11yrs: 1 tsp up to 3 times daily.
Pwd: not recommended for carbonated beverages. Kidney stones. Calcium-restricted diet. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pwd—20, 38, 62, 90, 125 servings
Chew tabs—36, 100
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity