BENEFIBER POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Wheat dextrin; sugar-, gluten-, flavor-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BENEFIBER POWDER:
Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 2 tsps up to 3 times daily.
<6yrs: individualize. Stir into 4–8oz of any beverage or soft food (hot or cold). 6–11yrs: 1 tsp up to 3 times daily.
Pwd: not recommended for carbonated beverages. Kidney stones. Calcium-restricted diet. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pwd—20, 38, 62, 90, 125 servings
Chew tabs—36, 100
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Peanut Allergy Patch Shows Promise in Latest Study
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- Why Food Additives May Increase Risk of Inflammatory Diseases
- Limit Daily Use of Headphones, Warns WHO
- Sleep Deprivation Could Derail Healthy Eating Habits
- Not Enough COPD Patients Receiving Maintenance Tx, Research Suggests
- Harvoni for HCV Genotype 4, HIV Co-Infection Assessed in New Research
- Combo Therapy for HCV, HIV Co-Infection: New Data on Sustained Virologic Response