ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Electrolyzed water, sodium chloride, and preservatives: sodium hypochlorite (0.004%), hypochlorous acid (0.003%); topical soln.
Indications for ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY :
Management via debridement of wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, post surgical wounds, first- and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed).
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Local reactions (eg, burning, stinging).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Updated Administration Information for Linzess
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep in Children With Atopic Dermatitis
- Topical Retinol Induces Skin Changes Similar to Retinoic Acid
- Access to New HCV Txs Being Denied to Almost Half of Medicaid Patients, Here's Why
- For Seniors, Does Moderate Drinking Have a Protective Effect on Mortality?