ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Electrolyzed water, sodium chloride, and preservatives: sodium hypochlorite (0.004%), hypochlorous acid (0.003%); topical soln.
Indications for ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY :
Management via debridement of wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, post surgical wounds, first- and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed).
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Local reactions (eg, burning, stinging).
- New CDC Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination: 2015-2016
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- Many Pregnant Women Lacking in Element Linked to Cognition in Offspring
- Severe, Persistent Joint Pain Warning Issued for Diabetes Drug Class
- New Insight into Antibiotics-Type 2 Diabetes Link