ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Electrolyzed water, sodium chloride, and preservatives: sodium hypochlorite (0.004%), hypochlorous acid (0.003%); topical soln.
Indications for ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY :
Management via debridement of wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, post surgical wounds, first- and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed).
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Local reactions (eg, burning, stinging).
- Recall of Two IV Antibiotics Announced
- Five Things ID Experts Want You to Know Before You Prescribe an Antibiotic
- What's Changed in Immunization Recommendations From CDC Advisory Committee
- IUD Approval Gives Women New Long-Acting Birth Control Option
- Vitamin D: Greater Risk Factor for Diabetes Than Weight?
- Number of Docs, Retail Clinics Affect Antibiotic Prescribing Rate
- More Evidence Points to the Power of Nuts in Reducing CVD Mortality
- Overactive Bladder Drug May be Beneficial in MS
- FDA to Review Investigational Parkinson's Disease Drug Xadago
- How Prevalent is Antipsychotic Prescribing in Seniors with Dementia?