ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Electrolyzed water, sodium chloride, and preservatives: sodium hypochlorite (0.004%), hypochlorous acid (0.003%); topical soln.
Indications for ATRAPRO DERMAL SPRAY :
Management via debridement of wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, post surgical wounds, first- and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed).
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Local reactions (eg, burning, stinging).
- Certain Food Combos Prevent Weight Gain, While Others Promote It
- The Vitamin D Debate: Conundrums and Complexities
- The Consequences of Ignoring the Complete Medication List
- Maple Syrup Boosts Antibiotic Effects in Proof-of-Concept Research
- New AHA/ACA/ASH Hypertension Guidelines: Lead Author Discusses Treatments and Controversies