ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium lithium magnesium fluorosilicate, dimethicone, sodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, water, hypochlorus acid, sodium hypochlorite; topical gel.
Indications for ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL:
To manage and relieve the pain, burning and itching associated with various dermatoses, including atopic and radiation dermatitis. May be used to relieve pain of first and second degree burns.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed). Allow to dry. Bandage as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Most Distinctive Causes of Death Mapped by U.S. State
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity