AMEAL BP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
AmealPeptide (valyl-prolyl-proline, isoleucyl-prolyl-proline) 5mg per serving; caps or chewable tabs (citrus flavor); contains sodium 15mg/2 caps, 10mg/3 tabs; chew tabs contain phenylalanine.
Calpis USA, Inc.
Indications for AMEAL BP:
Dietary supplement to help maintain blood pressure in patients already within normal range.
2 capsules or 3 chew tabs daily.
- Nine Factors That Appear to Elevate Alzheimer's Risk
- NSAIDs Linked to Long-Term Colon Cancer Risk Reduction
- Clinical Suspicion Leads to Uncommon Diagnosis in Patient With High Fever
- What a New Study Says About Omega-3s and Brain Health
- Measles and 'Immune Amnesia': Why Vaccination Could Also Prevent Other Diseases