Generic Name and Formulations:
Fexofenadine HCl 60mg, 180mg; tabs.
Indications for ALLEGRA:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal). Chronic idiopathic urticaria.
180mg once daily or 60mg twice daily. Renal impairment: initially 60mg once daily.
Use Children's Allegra.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids.
Adults: Headache, back pain, viral infection, GI upset, sinusitis, dizziness, drowsiness. Children: cough, fever, pain, otitis media, upper respiratory tract infection.
Tabs 60mg—12; 180mg—5, 30, 45, 70
- McDonald's and the Microbiome: What Effect Does Junk Food Have on Gut Bacteria?
- When the Doctor is Depressed: One Clinician Tells His Story
- Spice + Statin Likely Culprit in Patient with Acute Hepatitis
- First Non-Surgical Tx for "Double Chin" Gains FDA Approval
- Flu Vaccine Recalled Due to Sub-Potency
- Heart Rate May Be an Indicator of Future Diabetes Risk
- Probiotic Mixture VSL#3 Shows Promise for Crohn's Recurrence
- Study: Beloranib Appears Safe, Efficacious for Weight Loss in Obesity
- Progress Toward Mind-Controlled Robotic Limbs
- Response to Resistance Exercise Depends on a Person's Genetic Risk for Obesity