Generic Name and Formulations:
Fexofenadine HCl 60mg, 180mg; tabs.
Indications for ALLEGRA:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal). Chronic idiopathic urticaria.
180mg once daily or 60mg twice daily. Renal impairment: initially 60mg once daily.
Use Children's Allegra.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids.
Adults: Headache, back pain, viral infection, GI upset, sinusitis, dizziness, drowsiness. Children: cough, fever, pain, otitis media, upper respiratory tract infection.
Tabs 60mg—12; 180mg—5, 30, 45, 70
- Necessary Procedure Leads to Assault and Battery Charges
- Certain Antibiotics May Up Diabetes Risk
- FDA: Life-Threatening Interaction Possible Between Antivirals, Amiodarone
- Study: Abuse, Addiction, Poisoning Diagnoses Decrease with Reformulated Oxycontin
- Spironolactone for Hormonal Acne: Is Routine Potassium Monitoring Necessary?
- Public Health Emergency Declared in IN Following HIV Outbreak
- Study: Hospital Readmissions, Length of Stay Greater for C. diff Patients
- Does the Aviation Industry Need Better Mental Health Screening?
- National Strategy to Fight Superbugs Released by the White House
- Gene Mutation May Explain Severe Flu in Healthy Children